There are 2 ways to submit your manuscript to IJPRS.
1. you can create your login by clicking on this link https://ijprs.com/signup-author.php and then you need to log in. After login, you can submit your manuscript by clicking on "APPLY FOR" button in the main menu.
2. You can send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com by providing your all details like All author's names, mail id, postal address (if ask for hard copy certificate), mobile number etc.
Yes, you can submit more than one paper in the same current issue.
The editorial board & Reviewer team members are highly committed to the quick and quality review process of the paper, but not with the sacrifice of the right judgment of a paper. The review process takes maximum 5 to 7 days if the article is submitted in Fast Track and 25 to 30 days if the article is submitted in Normal Track.
The copyrights Transfer facility is available inside the author's login area on https://ijprs.com.
Hard Copy is chargeable and charges are given on the https://www.ijprs.com/payment-info.php.
You can pay publication fees by any of the following ways.
1. Payment through Bank account transfer to Bank of Baroda (NEFT). We are not using Bank of India account so please don't send your publication fees to Bank of India.
2. Payment by direct (Cash) deposit of fees in Bank of Baroda Account.
3. Payment through Demand Draft and send it to the address given on this link https://ijprs.com/payment-info.php.
4. For a foreign author, payment can be done by "PAYPAL" or Weston union money transfer.
For more detail understanding please visit on https://ijprs.com/payment-info.php.
The review of articles is done through a "Single Peer Review Process". All the articles received by IJPRS are sent to the Review Committee for review process as a single peer review process. The more detail understanding is given on this link: https://ijprs.com/Peer-Review-Process.php.
Please visit https://ijprs.com/signup-reviewer.php page for the same and complete the application form and submit it. Editorial board members will review and update you for final approval by mail. After approval, you will get a frequent article for the review process which you need to complete and revert within 3-5 days.
You may check your manuscript status by entering into your login area.